Agenda, RSVPs for Clustering/Replication Summit

From: Joshua Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
To: pgsql-cluster-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Cc: andres(at)anarazel(dot)de, selenamarie(at)gmail(dot)com, Kevin(dot)Grittner(at)wicourts(dot)gov, dimitri(at)2ndQuadrant(dot)fr, cbbrowne(at)acm(dot)org, ssinger(at)ca(dot)afilias(dot)info, markokr(at)gmail(dot)com, janwieck(at)yahoo(dot)com, greg(at)endpoint(dot)com, ishii(at)postgresql(dot)org, koichi(dot)szk(at)gmail(dot)com, greg(at)turnstep(dot)com, Kevin(dot)Grittner(at)wicourts(dot)gov, andrew(at)dunslane(dot)net, janwieck(at)yahoo(dot)com, masao(dot)fujii(at)gmail(dot)com, ahsan(dot)hadi(at)enterprisedb(dot)com, michael(dot)paquier(at)gmail(dot)com, jgdr(at)dalibo(dot)com, mason(dot)sharp(at)gmail(dot)com, pavan(dot)deolasee(at)enterprisedb(dot)com, abbas(dot)butt(at)enterprisedb(dot)com
Subject: Agenda, RSVPs for Clustering/Replication Summit
Date: 2011-05-02 04:34:07
Lists: pgsql-cluster-hackers

Clustering and Replication Hackers:

I have added a draft agenda for our meeting here:
http://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/PgCon2011CanadaClusterSummit

Please check this agenda and suggest improvements. Currently, my idea is to have a morning of introductions, status updates, and general discussion, followed by two impromptu breakout sessions in the afternoon, where people can meet up to focus on specific issues.

NOTE: If you are going to attend to represent a specific Clustering/Replication project, please prepare a 1 to 3 minute status update for the meeting.

NOTE: if you have been working on one of the core ClusteringFeatures, please be prepared to give a 1-3 minute summary.

Also, I have added an RSVP list to the wiki page. If you are no longer coming to the summit, or if you are not on that list, please update ASAP. We need a final lunch count by Wednesday.

--
Josh Berkus
PostgreSQL Experts Inc.