DBD::Pg on Enterprise 3

From: "Mark Fenbers" <Mark(dot)Fenbers(at)noaa(dot)gov>
To: pgsql-sql(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: DBD::Pg on Enterprise 3
Date: 2005-05-20 19:46:34
Lists: pgsql-sql

A colleage of mine in another office has RedHat Enterprise 3 installed.
We do not have this yet, but will in the fall. According to him, the
DBD::Pg module that has been a part of the Red Hat baseline from Redhat
7.2 (or earlier) through RH Fedora Core has been removed from RH
Enterprise 3 baseline. Although the module is available for
installation, this causes me alarm because our agency has rules
regarding installing un-approved modules on official agency equipment.
Can anyone tell me what the facts are regarding DBD::Pg and RHEL3??

Thank you!
Mark

Attachment Content-Type Size
Mark.Fenbers.vcf text/x-vcard 283 bytes