Re: ODBC connection string-constants A,B,C ?

From: Andreas <maps(dot)on(at)gmx(dot)net>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Cc: Zlatko Matic <zlatko(dot)matic1(at)sb(dot)t-com(dot)hr>
Subject: Re: ODBC connection string-constants A,B,C ?
Date: 2005-05-20 14:19:21
Lists: pgsql-general pgsql-interfaces

Zlatko Matic wrote:

> Hello.
> When building ODBC connection string for PostgreSQL there are
> constants beginning with A, B and C. Where can I find description of
> each of these ?

There is a HowTo on the psqlODBC site that mentions those codes.
Keep in mind that those are MS-Access specific abrevations for ODBC
parameter names and that the HowTo is a bit dated so probably a newer
Access version might not need or might not support those codes at all.

http://gborg.postgresql.org/project/psqlodbc/genpage.php?howto-accessvba