[SUMMARY] Re: New acinclude.m4

From: Raphaël Enrici <blacknoz(at)club-internet(dot)fr>
To: "Florian G(dot) Pflug" <fgp(at)phlo(dot)org>
Cc: "Adam H(dot) Pendleton" <fmonkey(at)fmonkey(dot)net>, Dave Page <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>, pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: [SUMMARY] Re: New acinclude.m4
Date: 2005-05-19 21:27:41
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

To summarize :
- we reject the configure.ac.patch which removed ENABLE_STATIC and
should not have been included in trunk yet
- we keep the latest "acinclude_static.patch" which re-add support for
pg_static_build=yes + takes care of systems where wxWid installations
are both static & dynamic.

Everybody is ok with this?

Raphaël