cluster-operation successfull?

From: Timo Roessner <timo(dot)roessner(at)gmx(dot)net>
To: pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: cluster-operation successfull?
Date: 2005-05-17 18:52:41
Lists: pgsql-novice

Hi everybody,

the other day i used the cluster-command to cluster my data on a
previosly created index.
i did this on a postgreSQL-server (v.8) via SSH. the clustering took the
whole night....
when i came back to my computer the next morning the ssh-connection was
reset by the server, on which
the database is running.

My question now:

scince i didnt receive a success message from the cluster-operation i am
not quite sure wether the data was clustered at all
or wether the cluster-operation was canceled when the ssh-connection was
canceled.
is there a way to determine wether data was clustered or not? i have no
access to logfiles, so is there a way to find that out via psql?

thx in advance