Re: interesting SQL puzzle - concatenating column with itself.

From: Nick Fankhauser <nickf(at)ontko(dot)com>
To: Alvaro Herrera <alvherre(at)dcc(dot)uchile(dot)cl>
Cc: nickf(at)doxpop(dot)com, pgsql-sql(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: interesting SQL puzzle - concatenating column with itself.
Date: 2005-05-08 21:48:26
Lists: pgsql-sql

Excellent! Thanks for providing both the idea and an example. I didn't get the idea right away, but the example made it clear. I'll try that on my table and report back on how it works out.

Regards,
-Nick

Nick Fankhauser

nickf(at)ontko(dot)com Phone 765.935.4283 Fax 765.962.9788
Ray Ontko & Co. - Software Consulting Services
http://www.ontko.com