Re: Connectivity of postgreSQL database to a JSP page

From: Dave Cramer <pg(at)fastcrypt(dot)com>
To: sunil sunsunwal <sun2walsunil(at)yahoo(dot)co(dot)in>
Cc: pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org, jbrookes(at)jobflash(dot)com, kavya_raghu(at)yahoo(dot)co(dot)in
Subject: Re: Connectivity of postgreSQL database to a JSP page
Date: 2005-05-04 11:54:16
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

Hi,

We need more information to solve this puzzle. However, you can be
guaranteed
that the driver works as many people are successfully using it in servlets.

Have you checked the documentation at jdbc.postgresql.org ?

at a minimum we need the url, and the snippet of code.

Dave

sunil sunsunwal wrote:

>I tried executing a jsp file which gets the connection
>to the postgresql to test if the driver is working.It
>connects to the Driver but while reterieving the
>information from the database it shows the jframe and
>give gives the following exception :
>

>init:
>deps-jar:
>Compiling 1 source file to
>/home/cipa/sun/frame1/build/classes
>compile-single:
>run-single:
>SQL Exception
>java.sql.SQLException: No suitable driver
>

>Plz solve out this problem and send suggesstions on
>my email id : sun2walsunil(at)yahoo(dot)co(dot)in(dot)

>Yahoo! India Matrimony: Find your life partner online
>Go to: http://yahoo.shaadi.com/india-matrimony

Dave Cramer
http://www.postgresintl.com
519 939 0336