Re: Threading problem

From: Dave Cramer <pg(at)fastcrypt(dot)com>
To: Palle Girgensohn <girgen(at)pingpong(dot)net>
Cc: pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Threading problem
Date: 2005-04-22 11:29:42
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

Palle,

Well, your evidence seems to suggest it is a problem with the driver,
however the driver is not responsible for which thread gets it's
connections.
I have a question: Which pooling implementation are you using ? I
strongly suggest dbcp if you aren't already using it.

In another case I wrote a test case just for the pooling code for
another customer and found that their (homegrown ) pool didn't do what
they thought it did.

Dave

--
Dave Cramer