Re: foreign key constraint not working when index tablespace

From: Joel Krajden <joelk(at)cs(dot)concordia(dot)ca>
To: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: foreign key constraint not working when index tablespace
Date: 2005-03-30 20:11:53
Lists: pgsql-bugs

I don't think I am crazy and the user who showed me the problem exists - but
damn it neither he or I cannot duplicate the problem. The only thing that
changed is each of us has logged out of our session and logged back in.

The only thing that could have happened is that sometime in the past the
schema search path changed after the user logged in. There was no other table
with a duplicate name in another schema.

Thanks for doing the sanity check.

Joel

--
| Joel Krajden | Rm: LB-915, Tel: 514 848-2424 3052 |
| | Fax: 514 848-2830 |