SQLDescribeCol in 8.x problem

From: lothar(dot)behrens(at)lollisoft(dot)de
To: pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: SQLDescribeCol in 8.x problem
Date: 2005-03-29 17:31:34
Lists: pgsql-odbc

Hi,

I have installed the new database version (8.x) under Windows and get into
trouble when reading out the data types via SQLDescribeCol.

If I test my application against my 7.4 version at a linux box, all is fine.
I have not tested the linux variant of 8.x version.

Any ideas ?

Lothar

--
Lothar Behrens www.lollisoft.de