New Translation

From: eetemadi(at)ce(dot)sharif(dot)edu
To: pgsql-patches(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: New Translation
Date: 2004-09-12 12:30:36
Lists: pgsql-patches

hello,
we are starting a new language translation in postgresql.
I send the pg_controldata message translation in Farsi language.
I sended it to the "Peter Eisentraut" with the name fa_IR.po. He said that
"Is there any use of "fa" outside of "IR"? Else I would just call the
translation files "fa.po"."
there are some countries that uses this language.
I see that there is a farsi translation in pgadmin and you named it fa_IR.
But it's up to you what name you choose for it, some GNU packages named it
fa and some fa_IR.
It is the translation file attached.

Attachment Content-Type Size
fa_IR.po application/octet-stream 6.8 KB