Invitation to connect on LinkedIn

From: Suha Onay <suhaonay(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Marcin Stepnicki <pgsql-sql(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Invitation to connect on LinkedIn
Date: 2009-01-26 07:57:07
Lists: pgsql-sql

LinkedIn
------------

Suha Onay requested to add you as a connection on LinkedIn:

Marcin,

- Suha

View invitation from Suha Onay
http://www.linkedin.com/e/XCcEdFwZmSzO1q19PFca3OmGtDdI_FirNbrhE9/blk/962530550_2/cBYMdjkMcPkOdzALqnpPbOYWrSlI/svi/

DID YOU KNOW you can use your LinkedIn profile as your website? Select a vanity URL and then promote this address on your business cards, email signatures, website, etc
http://www.linkedin.com/e/ewp/inv-21/

------
(c) 2009, LinkedIn Corporation