Version 1.0.0.18 of OLE DB released

From: Shachar Shemesh <psql(at)shemesh(dot)biz>
To: Postgresql OLE DB development <oledb-dev(at)gborg(dot)postgresql(dot)org>, PostgreSQL Hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>, pginstaller-devel(at)pgfoundry(dot)org
Subject: Version 1.0.0.18 of OLE DB released
Date: 2005-03-18 12:02:08
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hi all,

Version 1.0.0.18 of OLE DB has just been uploaded to gborg. This is a
major upgrade than the previous versions, with most types now handled
(the #1 complaint about OLE DB thus far). As far as my understanding
goes, this version solves almost all of the problems that surfaced with
OLE DB in the near past. I strongly recommend upgrading, especially
prior to filing any new bug reports.

The new version can be obtained from
http://gborg.postgresql.org/project/oledb/download/download.php.

Shachar