Re: [HACKERS] PostgreSQL pam ldap document

From: Adrian Nida <nida(at)musc(dot)edu>
To: Bruce Momjian <pgman(at)candle(dot)pha(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org, pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: [HACKERS] PostgreSQL pam ldap document
Date: 2005-03-11 18:00:06
Lists: pgsql-admin pgsql-hackers

<Snip/>
>>Here is my attempt at doing so: http://itc.musc.edu/wiki/PostGreSQL
<Snip/>
> I get a "not exists" error on that URL.
Sorry, I renamed the URL after someone pointed out the correct spelling.
This was a link to the old one. I apologize for the confusion, the
right URL is:

http://itc.musc.edu/wiki/PostgreSQL

> I assume you looked at:
> http://www.postgresql.org/docs/8.0/interactive/auth-methods.html#AUTH-PAM
> Do you have additions to it?

Yes, I did look at it. No offense to the original author, but my doc
has a lot more than the four sentences that are there. I was hoping it
would help others in my situation. Again any and all
comments/questions/blah are appreciated.

Thanks,

Adrian

Attachment Content-Type Size
nida.vcf text/x-vcard 390 bytes