Exporting Tables

From: Sean Montague <couloir007(at)yahoo(dot)com>
To: pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Exporting Tables
Date: 2005-03-09 17:33:37
Lists: pgsql-novice

I'm having problem exporting tables. I'm using the windows version of
8. If I try to execute pg_dump.exe, I get rejected. I'm logged in with
admin privileges, so I log out and log in under my postgres user name
with no admin privileges. I still get rejected. The passwords are
fine, they work logging into pgAdmin III. I've also tried phpPgAdmin,
but it won't export to an SQL file. CSV is fine, but no SQL. I've
edited the config.inc.php, but nothing. It seems that exporting a table
shouldn't be this difficult. Any insight would be appreciated.