"Get to know PostgreSQL!"-presentation

From: Oddbjørn Steffensen <oddbjorn(at)tricknology(dot)org>
To: pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: "Get to know PostgreSQL!"-presentation
Date: 2005-03-05 11:13:39
Lists: pgsql-advocacy

Last week, I did a PostgreSQL presentation for our local LUG.
While the presentation slides are far from perfect, contains a
few glaring mistakes and omissions, I think it turned out pretty
okay. It is available from:

http://www.tricknology.org/foilware/postgresql.pdf

It is currently in Norwegian only, but I think it's possible to get
a grasp of the contents for everybody.

Iff there is interest, something like this could perhaps be trans-
lated and extended to form a basic presentation toolkit, which
can be adapted to various presentation needs, re: the requests
for a 'standard' presentation which pops up on this list from time
to time?

-oddbjorn