Seeking PostgreSQL DBA for FT Position in Washington DC/Rockville MD Area

From: Ray Russell Reese III <russ(at)zerotech(dot)net>
To: pgsql-jobs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Seeking PostgreSQL DBA for FT Position in Washington DC/Rockville MD Area
Date: 2005-03-04 22:39:27
Lists: pgsql-jobs

I'm looking to hire a full time PostgreSQL DBA to handle day to day
database administration tasks, performancing tuning, and other database
related activities. The position is located in Gaithersburg/Rockville MD
which is a short drive from Washington DC. If you are interested you
can email me your resume, or contact me on Freenode IRC, under the nick
'anti'. I'm a regular in #postgresql.