pgAgent stuff

From: Andreas Pflug <pgadmin(at)pse-consulting(dot)de>
To: Dave Page <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
Cc: pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: pgAgent stuff
Date: 2005-03-02 23:50:05
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Dave,

calling the jobid simply id collided with pgObject::GetId, which returns
a wxTreeItemId; I changed it throughout the sources, please check if It
is complete.

Some days ago I noticed you remove pgAgent.cpp, which showed an instance
of pgAgent if the schema is present. Why did you remove it? How should a
job be added?

Regards,
Andreas