Re: I'm newbie

From: Richard Huxton <dev(at)archonet(dot)com>
To: mohsen(at)pahlevanzadeh(dot)org
Cc: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: I'm newbie
Date: 2005-02-18 17:02:18
Lists: pgsql-general

Mohsen Pahlevanzadeh wrote:
> I know about Makefile,But i need to write a Makefile that i can
> communicate with pgsql & its library & header file from C++.

I'm afraid I still don't understand what you mean. If you are looking
for C++ libraries so you can access a PostgreSQL database, then you
probably want libpqxx:
http://gborg.postgresql.org/project/libpqxx/projdisplay.php
There's an older version at:
http://gborg.postgresql.org/project/libpqpp/projdisplay.php

There are two project sites for PostgreSQL, gborg is the older one,
pgfoundry the new one.
http://pgfoundry.org/

Does that help at all?

--