Re: replication for win32

From: Andreas Pflug <pgadmin(at)pse-consulting(dot)de>
To: Jamie Deppeler <jamie(at)doitonce(dot)net(dot)au>
Cc: pgsql-hackers-win32(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: replication for win32
Date: 2005-02-18 11:17:15
Lists: pgsql-hackers-win32

Jamie Deppeler wrote:
> hi,
>
> I am looking for a replication solution for postgresql 8 and be able to
> run on a win32 platform with out the use of a emulator this elimates slony.

I've been looking into Slony-I on win32, and already have the
replication node modules (pgsql function libs) running. For the slon
replication process, I still have some linker errors, which should be
solvable. the slonik tool will be probably much harder, but pgAdminIII
1.3/1.4 will include Slony-I support (already available in snapshots) so
this isn't the issue.

Regards,
Andreas