Re: pg primary key bug?

From: pginfo <pginfo(at)t1(dot)unisoftbg(dot)com>
To: Richard_D_Levine(at)raytheon(dot)com
Cc: Michael Glaesemann <grzm(at)myrealbox(dot)com>, pgsql-sql(at)postgresql(dot)org, pgsql-sql-owner(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: pg primary key bug?
Date: 2005-02-17 15:12:38
Lists: pgsql-sql

Hi all,

Sorry for my post, but I think it is pg primary key bug.

It is secont time in that we found the bug (see the replays for this
message).
We have many server with pg and use it over jdbc + jboss.

I am not able to stop this server for long time, but I have dumped the
problem table.
It is very important to know if it is bug, because we have many server
running pg + our ERP and continuing to install new.

01=# select * from a_constants_str order by constname;
constname | fid | constvalue
-----------+-----+------------
AACCGRID | 0 | SOF_3
ADARID | 0 | SOF_2
AGRADID | 0 | SOF_165
AKLGRID | 0 | SOF_8
AKLIID | 0 | SOF_3513
AKLTYPID | 0 | SOF_3
ANMGRID | 0 | SOF_10
ANOMID | 0 | SOF_747
AOBLASTID | 0 | SOF_3
ASETUPID | 0 | SOF_399
ASLUID | 0 | SOF_17
AUSERID | 0 | SOF_3
DOCID | 0 | SOF_25658
DOCPLAID | 0 | SOF_19738
DOCPLAID | 0 | SOF_19738
DOCPOGPLA | 0 | SOF_24281
DOCRID | 0 | SOF_184547
LOCAID | 0 | SOF_13
NASTRF | 0 | SOF_1
TDOCID | 0 | SOF_47
TDOCRID | 0 | SOF_2439
(21 rows)

01=# select * from a_constants_str where constname='DOCPLAID' ;
constname | fid | constvalue
-----------+-----+------------
DOCPLAID | 0 | SOF_19738
DOCPLAID | 0 | SOF_19738
(2 rows)

01=# \d a_constants_str;
Table "public.a_constants_str"
Column | Type | Modifiers
constname | character varying(30) | not null
fid | integer | not null
constvalue | character varying(30) |
"a_constants_str_pkey" primary key, btree (constname, fid)

regards,
ivan