Re: I can't choose Catalan language in the list!

From: <carmect(at)tv3mail(dot)com>
To: <pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: I can't choose Catalan language in the list!
Date: 2004-10-11 15:54:12
Lists: pgadmin-support

> carmect(at)tv3mail(dot)com wrote:
>> Hello!
>>
>> It's not possible choosing catalan (ca-es) on version 1.0.2 (Oct 3
>> 2004) for linux, but it's possible for windows. Do they use diferent
>> lang files?
>
> This is probably a locale problem on your system. Which OS exactly?
> What's the output of locale -a Catalan?
>
> Regards,
> Andreas

We're using Debian SID and locales are configured like this:
ca_ES
ca_ES(at)euro
ca_ES.iso88591
ca_ES(dot)iso885915(at)euro
ca_ES.utf8
ca_ES(dot)utf8(at)euro
catalan
en_IE(at)euro
en_IE(dot)iso885915(at)euro
es_ES(at)euro
es_ES(dot)iso885915(at)euro
POSIX

The problem is that Catalan is not in the languages' list, so I can't
select it...

Carme.