Re: [SPAM] - Re: [SPAM] - Re: JDBC HighLoad - Found word(s)

From: Stéphane RIFF <stephane(dot)riff(at)cerene(dot)fr>
To: Kris Jurka <books(at)ejurka(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: [SPAM] - Re: [SPAM] - Re: JDBC HighLoad - Found word(s)
Date: 2005-02-04 08:06:04
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

Hello,
I implement like you said in the last post but now i get some errors
like this :

2005-02-04 09:03:26,234 : [WARN] SQLoader - java.sql.SQLException:
org.apache.commons.dbcp.DelegatingPreparedStatement is closed.
I attach the two class i you want to see

Thanks

Kris Jurka wrote:

>On Mon, 31 Jan 2005, [ISO-8859-1] Stéphane RIFF wrote:
>

>>Ok so how can i make a preparedStatement pool or
>>allocated my preparedStatements for each connection ???
>>

>Statements are allocated per connection, the problem is that you only have
>one variable that tracks only the latest allocated statement. I would
>suggest splitting your class into two. One, the singleton which creates
>the pool, and two a class which holds the statements. Then you create a
>new ClassTwo object for each thread/connection.
>
>Kris Jurka

>TIP 7: don't forget to increase your free space map settings

Attachment Content-Type Size
SQLoader.java text/plain 19.0 KB
ConnectionPool.java text/plain 3.1 KB