Backup/restore with pgadminIII ver 1.2

From: Art Fore <art(dot)fore(at)comcast(dot)net>
To: pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Backup/restore with pgadminIII ver 1.2
Date: 2005-02-02 05:31:43
Lists: pgadmin-support

Last Friday, I done a backup of a postgresql database on a linux server
and restored it to a server on Windows, all went fine. Now I try to do
the same thing, I get either a duplicate index item, where there is not
one, or the restore does not recognize the file as being valic archive.
tried every option I could find and even just tried backup of the one
table I need and restoring it. Still same. What would be the reason for
this odd behavior?

Art