Re: Opening view that uses a function - empty column

From: Brady Mathis <bmathis(at)r-hsoftware(dot)com>
To: pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Opening view that uses a function - empty column
Date: 2012-07-31 13:15:03
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

David J -

Thanks for the pointers. I'm sure you can tell that these are (nearly) the first PG procedures that I have written. I did the suggested refactoring.

Could you elaborate a little on the "identity" problem?
There is only one set of schemas on the server against which I am testing. I am using the same credentials to log in via PGAdmin (local and remote) and Java.
The only non-default configuration I have for PG (that I can think of now) are a few entries in pg_hba.conf as follows:
host all all 127.0.0.1/32 md5
host postgres postgres 173.20.10.3/32 md5
hostssl postgres postgres 127.0.0.1/32 md5
hostssl postgres postgres 173.20.10.3/32 md5

I appreciate all your help,
Brady