[Pgbuildfarm-members] Re: my status page request

From: Andrew Dunstan <andrew(at)dunslane(dot)net>
To: pgbuildfarm-members(at)pgfoundry(dot)org
Cc: jim(at)contactbda(dot)com
Subject: [Pgbuildfarm-members] Re: my status page request
Date: 2005-02-01 14:58:06
Lists: buildfarm-members

Andrew Dunstan wrote:

> Jim Buttafuoco wrote:
>
>> Andrew,
>>
>> Is there anyway for me to get the status of just my hosts? I try to
>> keep on top of them, but the overall list of systems is getting
>> larger by the day (it seems)
>>

> Not right now - it would be a feature request - I have several things
> to do to make the web interface better, but time is very tight right now.

As a quickie, I have added an optional list parameter to the dashboard
status query. For example, here's what I now use to see the status of my
4 buildfarm members:

http://www.pgbuildfarm.org/cgi-bin/show_status.pl?member=cat&member=dog&member=loris&member=gibbon

You can construct such a query now manually and bookmark it. Later on,
I'll provide a form via the members list page to contruct it for you via
checkboxes.

enjoy

andrew