Entering data

From: graeme <graeme_foster(at)sherubtse(dot)edu(dot)bt>
To: pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Entering data
Date: 2005-01-25 11:19:43
Lists: pgadmin-support

Hi,

I'm using pgadmin 1.2.0 the version bundled with postgreSQL 8.0 on a
windows XP machine. I am unable to enter data on any table if that table
doesn't have a primary key. If the table has a primary key then I can
enter data through the View edit data screen.

Is there any reason for this behaviour?

graeme.

--
Experience is a good teacher, but she sends in terrific bills.

Minna Antrim