Cannot drop database because of AUTOVACUUM

From: Daniel Migowski <dmigowski(at)ikoffice(dot)de>
To: "pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Cannot drop database because of AUTOVACUUM
Date: 2011-12-24 12:06:25
Lists: pgsql-bugs

Hello,

I have a rare problem. I just restored a large database, and found out I made an error. Now I want to drop it, but can't do it because of the autovacuum process, running for minutes now, which i don't want to kill.

Isn't it possible to stop it from running if this is the only process connected to a database when I want to drop it?

Regards,
Daniel Migowski