Re: Nagios and SMS Paging ...

From: "Joshua D(dot) Drake" <jd(at)commandprompt(dot)com>
To: "Marc G(dot) Fournier" <scrappy(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Cc: pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Nagios and SMS Paging ...
Date: 2005-01-12 04:54:05
Lists: pgsql-www

Marc G. Fournier wrote:

> I'm getting SMS messages from Nagios periodically telling me that
> there are problems with the servers that I'm logged into working on
> ... basically, I'm getting paged for someone else's network problems
> *sigh*
>
> Josh suggested (since I didn't think about it) asking here if someone
> has set this up ...

We did :) however if the network problem is on our end then we will be
paged as well.
It sounds like you are getting paged for network problems in between, or
possibly
between us and one of the legs into your network.

When was your last page? I want to verify against our reports.

Sincerely,

Joshua D. Drake

> Thanks ...
>
> ----
> Marc G. Fournier Hub.Org Networking Services
> (http://www.hub.org)
> Email: scrappy(at)hub(dot)org Yahoo!: yscrappy ICQ:
> 7615664

Attachment Content-Type Size
jd.vcf text/x-vcard 285 bytes