Re: More SSL questions..

From: "T(dot)J(dot)" <tjtoocool(at)phreaker(dot)net>
To: pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: More SSL questions..
Date: 2005-01-04 17:39:06
Lists: pgsql-bugs pgsql-hackers-win32

After some more screwing around, I'm not entirely certain windows is
even trying to open my certs. After repeatedly trying to connect it
seemed like I was getting an equal amount of the sslv3 and SSL SYSCALL
errors, whether or not the certs were (where I thought?) windows was
looking for them..

Which leads me to my next question; that function client_cert_cb, does
it ever get executed on windows? :)

I mean, that's the function with the useful error messages (that helped
me on linux), is it not? And the error messages on windows are anything
but useful...and at the beginning of that function there is a:

#ifdef WIN32
return 0;
#else
... (function)