MSVC compile errors

From: Andrew Dunstan <andrew(at)dunslane(dot)net>
To: "Patches (PostgreSQL)" <pgsql-patches(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: MSVC compile errors
Date: 2004-12-26 18:32:58
Lists: pgsql-patches

I was egtting a compile error complaining (in effect) abour the lack of
a pid_t type when attempting a compile with MSVC. The attached patch,
which move the definition up in the file win32.h before it is used,
seems to cure the problem.

I am also seeing non-fatal warnings about redefinition of SIG_ERR
SIG_DFL and SIG_IGN which I will investigate.

cheers

andrew

Attachment Content-Type Size
win32.patch text/x-patch 626 bytes