Re: Irresponsible actions

From: Justin Clift <justin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
To: "Marc G(dot) Fournier" <scrappy(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Irresponsible actions
Date: 2004-12-22 18:51:01
Lists: pgsql-www

Marc G. Fournier wrote:
<snip>
> Odd, are you missing email's or something? Or am I? I saw Dave's note
> about putting it live, and I saw your changes without discussion
> (negating you as a 'team player') to the text Dave put in place ...

Guys, relax.

The site's up and it really generates a much better first impression
than the old one, even thought it's not perfect.

Good job Omar, Emily, Dave, Alexey, and the many others who put time and
effort into it.

We all know that given another week or so the rest of the outstanding
bits should be fixed, and we'll have further feedback about
totally-unknown problems coming in too.

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift

--
"One who sees the invisible can do the impossible."
+ Frank Gaines