Re: CallableStatement: java.sql.Types=12 however type java.sql.Types=1111

From: Jerome Colombie <jcolombie(at)gmx(dot)ch>
To: Kris Jurka <books(at)ejurka(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: CallableStatement: java.sql.Types=12 however type java.sql.Types=1111
Date: 2004-12-22 18:39:25
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

Hi Kris,

Thanks you very much for your help. It works perfectly now. I just
wonder why it didn't work with the callable statement. In my opinion it
should also work with the procedure call, since it is a stored
procedure. Of course it is not needed, since the statement

"SELECT * FROM myfunction()"

works perfectly, but according to an O'Reilly Article
(http://www.onjava.com/pub/a/onjava/2003/08/13/stored_procedures.html?page=last)
the callable statement should also work, but maybe this is obsolete now.

Thanks again!
Jerome