Re: Inappropriate changes to front page text [Was: Re:

From: "Joshua D(dot) Drake" <jd(at)commandprompt(dot)com>
To: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: Justin Clift <justin(at)postgresql(dot)org>, Emily Boyd <emily(at)tinysofa(dot)org>, "Joshua D(dot) Drake" <jd(at)www(dot)commandprompt(dot)com>, pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Inappropriate changes to front page text [Was: Re:
Date: 2004-12-22 04:39:54
Lists: pgsql-www

>Yes, I'm painfully aware that several major members of our community
>attach in-your-face-Christian signatures to everything they send out.
>I've never wanted to challenge them on this, but if it were my druthers
>that would not be done around here. I think it is more likely to drive
>away potential community members than attract new ones.

Without getting into a religious debate here it should be
noted that their are far more, in population members of
faith than there are not.

Although I do respect your faith, or lack of one in this case
there is probably something to be said by the fact that over
70% of the worlds population believe in the same God.

To be clear... Christians, Jews and Muslims all believe in
the same God. They all just get there a little different.

Sincerely,

Joshua D. Drake

> regards, tom lane

Attachment Content-Type Size