start pgadmin telugu language translation request

From: saisuresh <saisuresh(at)cc(dot)usu(dot)edu>
To: pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: start pgadmin telugu language translation request
Date: 2004-12-19 19:18:02
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Hi

This is Sai Suresh Danduboyina. I want to translate mozilla to telugu
language. I am a native speaker of telugu.

If you want to know more about telugu language, plase visit the following link
http://www.phrasebase.com/languages/index.php?cat=359

Hope to receive acceptance email soon to start the translation work.

thank you

Sai Suresh Danduboyina
Graduate Student
Department of Computer Science
Utah State University, Logan, Utah - 84321