stable contrib cleanup

From: Andrew Dunstan <andrew(at)dunslane(dot)net>
To: PostgreSQL-development <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: stable contrib cleanup
Date: 2004-12-19 05:20:03
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Is there any chance we could do a little low-risk housekeeping on
contrib in stable branches? Specific low hanging fruit I'd like to see
for the 7.4 branch is adding cube/expected/cube_1.out to the branch, and
backporting the contrib/Makefile changes Tom put in the other day.
(There might be others to follow, but those would be a good start).

I realise these are not high priority items, but they would help us get
more clean buildfarm runs.

cheers

andrew