From: Bjørn T Johansen <btj(at)havleik(dot)no>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Indexes?
Date: 2004-12-02 06:11:29
Lists: pgsql-general

I have a table where I need to use "..where curdate between fromDate and toDate".
Is it best to have two indexes, one for FromDate and one for toDate or just one index for
both the fields?

Regards,

BTJ

Bjørn T Johansen

btj(at)havleik(dot)no
Someone wrote:
"I understand that if you play a Windows CD backwards you hear strange Satanic messages"
To which someone replied: