Postgres Design

From: "Morris N(dot) Grajower" <morris(at)crosstab(dot)com>
To: "pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Postgres Design
Date: 2004-11-30 19:27:32
Lists: pgsql-general

I have hundreds of different survey files in a customized database.
I would like to convert them to postgres.
My question is should I create one database for all the surveys or
should I limit the number of surveys to a database.
for example create a different database for each survey year, or by
research company ?