Chinese data is getting saved as ????

From: "Venki" <Venki(at)insoft(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Chinese data is getting saved as ????
Date: 2004-11-30 08:28:23
Lists: pgsql-odbc

Hi,
I am using the PostgreSQL driver version 7.03.02.00 and Postgresal database
7.4.6 running on Red Hat Linux 9.0. I am using the postgresql driver from my
C# code and using ado.net inserts and retrieves the data from the database.
The problem that I am facing is if I try to insert chinese characters from
my front end the data is getting saved as a series of ???? instead of the
actual chinese data. Can any one help me in solving this problem.

--
Kind Regards,
Venki