Could we hide the table name listing from unprivileged user?

From: Weiping <laser(at)qmail(dot)zhengmai(dot)net(dot)cn>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Could we hide the table name listing from unprivileged user?
Date: 2004-11-27 14:21:25
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi,
A problem we are facing is although we revoke all from
one database user, he can still see the table exists
in psql using \dt command, but he can'd select * from it
of course, how could we hide the table name listing from
him?

We are using 7.4.x and 8.0 beta, with ODBC, JDBC and libpq.

regards

Laser