Re: RC2 announcement

From: Raphaël Enrici <blacknoz(at)club-internet(dot)fr>
To: Dave Page <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
Cc: Andreas Pflug <pgadmin(at)pse-consulting(dot)de>, pgadmin-hackers <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: RC2 announcement
Date: 2004-11-21 13:54:21
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Dave Page wrote:

> [...]

<louder mode>
That's exactly where I want to go: is it reproducible on other OSes...
So, it seems not to be a win32 problem but I'd like to verify it is not
Debian related or worst: a "Raphael related problem" (c) 1974-2004 ME ;)
Please give it a try on Slack and tell us.
</louder mode>

>>(I permit to insist because it seems my mails are randomly
>>reaching the list/people).
>
> I did look at that when it arrived (the original copy of the message you resent), and with a bit of educated guesswork, it looks like you were unlucky in that the original message got queued on a server which was then rebooted. Being a FreeBSD server running a fair number of VMs, it was a little while before the right one came back up and the queue got processed.

mmmh really strange... I had my prefered shirt when I sent the mail. On
this shirt you can read "Lucky" ;)

Cheers,
Raphaël