Re: Vote on Omar Design

From: Alexey Borzov <borz_off(at)cs(dot)msu(dot)su>
To: Justin Clift <justin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Cc: pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Vote on Omar Design
Date: 2004-11-21 08:26:19
Lists: pgsql-www

Hi,

Justin Clift wrote:
>> First of all: that's the kind of attitude we value here. I'm sure that
>> you'll feel at home in our web team. ;
>
> You're the *last* person to know what kind of attitude this web team
> values.

Well,
1) It was a joke as Josh already pointed out.
2) Does your comment imply that I am the lowest one in the food chain of the web
team? Always glad to learn that my contribution is valued... ;

> Generally we value people who communicate well, know their stuff, and
> respect others.

Generally you do, but for some strange reasons these people do not stay here for
long. ;

> I would be good if you could get the hang of the "respect others" in
> your communication, because presently you give a *very* bad impression
> of yourself that really isn't appreciated.
>
> Omar doesn't go around making personal insults and degrading others when
> they don't agree with him. You do. That's extremely uncool.

Hey, I don't remember making any *personal insults*. Care to elaborate?