Re: OpenBSD/Sparc status

From: Andrew Dunstan <andrew(at)dunslane(dot)net>
To: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: PostgreSQL-development <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: OpenBSD/Sparc status
Date: 2004-11-18 23:42:04
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Tom Lane wrote:

>Can we get personal accounts on the buildfarm
>machines?

That's up to the owner of each machine - it's a distributed system.

I've sent email to the owner of this one.

When I get a few minutes soon I hope to start some discussion on
-hackers about what members we want in the buildfarm and what our
expectations are about help with solving problems.

cheers

andrew