Re: Certifications in military environment

From: "Joshua D(dot) Drake" <jd(at)commandprompt(dot)com>
To: Robert Treat <xzilla(at)users(dot)sourceforge(dot)net>
Cc: Jeff Eckermann <jeff_eckermann(at)yahoo(dot)com>, Marco Bizzarri <m(dot)bizzarri(at)icube(dot)it>, pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Certifications in military environment
Date: 2004-11-18 16:21:51
Lists: pgsql-general

> Actually I think he was asking about the software being certified for military
> use. I don't believe this has been done, however, I know that postgresql was
> included in a recent (I believe DOD) report about open source software being

PostgreSQL is use in several branches of the government. Including:

Sandia Labs
Forestry Service
Navy
Army
NOAA

It is also used by several states including:

Utah and California

Sincerely,

Joshua D. Drake

--
Command Prompt, Inc., home of PostgreSQL Replication, and plPHP.

Attachment Content-Type Size
jd.vcf text/x-vcard 640 bytes