Re: 08.00.0002 useless :-)

From: Johann Zuschlag <zuschlag2(at)online(dot)de>
To: dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk, pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: 08.00.0002 useless :-)
Date: 2004-11-11 15:47:12
Lists: pgsql-odbc

Johann Zuschlag wrote:

> Dave Page wrote:
>

>>> Yes, please send me the updated DLL. I will test it.
>>>

>> Attached.
>>
>> Regards, Dave
>>

> Hi Dave,
>
> unfortunately same behavior. Are you sure you sent me the right DLL
> with the patch?
>
> regards,
>
> Johann

Dave,

I think you sent the correct DLL. The more I'm thinking about the
problem it seems that my application is doing that. So the old driver
must have filtered the additional "()" somehow. But that is allmost two
years ago. I wonder which part of the driver did that. Maybe parse.c?

Anybody can help?

regards

Johann