Small bug when updating server info

From: Justin Clift <jclift(at)digitaldistribution(dot)com>
To: pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Small bug when updating server info
Date: 2004-11-09 07:18:19
Lists: pgadmin-support

Hi guys,

Just found a small bug in pgAdmin3 (2nd November snapshot on Win32).

When there is a bunch of existing server definitions, and I right click
one, then choose "Properties" it lets me edit the properties.

In the bug I found, if the existing definition has the SSL option set to
"require" and I change it to some else (i.e. "allow" or the blank one),
then that doesn't get saved.

Every time I start pgAdmin, I have to change the definition again before
using it. Bit of a pain. ;) (Sure, I could just delete and re-create
it, but I haven't yet).

Some of the other options are saved (i.e. username), but I haven't
rigourouly gone through and changed them all.

Thought it worth mentioning.

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift

--
Executive Director
Digital Distribution Global Training Services Pty. Ltd.