Release Candidate of pgAdmin III V1.2 released

From: Andreas Pflug <pgadmin(at)pse-consulting(dot)de>
To: pgadmin-hackers <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>, "'pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org'" <pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Release Candidate of pgAdmin III V1.2 released
Date: 2004-11-04 18:03:35
Lists: pgadmin-hackers pgadmin-support

Release Candidate of pgAdmin III V1.2 released
2004-11-03

The pgAdmin Development Team are proud to announce the release candidate
of pgAdmin III v1.2.0, the well-known GUI administration tool for the
PostgreSQL database system.

About one year after the last maintenance release V1.0.2 of pgAdmin III,
the new version V1.2 with many enhancements and full PostgreSQL 8.0
support is approching a mature status. Over the past year and especially
the passed beta period we received a lot of feedback and wishes from
users, which now have been addressed in V1.2. We are quite confident
that the status pgAdmin III has reached now is mature, and we're looking
forward to release have a final V1.2.0 release quite soon.

All fixes that have been included in this release can be checked in our
changelog.

If you still find bugs or problems, report them immediately to the
pgAdmin-support mailing list, so we can fix them for the final V1.2.0.

The pgAdmin Developer Group