pg_autovacuum vacuum cost variables patch v2

From: "Matthew T(dot) O'Connor" <matthew(at)zeut(dot)net>
To: pgsql-patches <pgsql-patches(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: pg_autovacuum vacuum cost variables patch v2
Date: 2004-10-27 04:02:30
Lists: pgsql-patches

Ok, here is an updated version of the patch I submitted last night.
This patch now sets the appropriate vacuum cost variables for both
vacuum commands and analyze commands. In addition I have added the new
vacuum cost options to the win32 InstallService function.

Please give it another look and apply if deemed acceptable.

Mathew T. O'Connor

Attachment Content-Type Size
pg_autovacuum_vacuum_cost.diff text/x-patch 10.8 KB