Re: Is it possible to remove the public schema?

From: Richard Huxton <dev(at)archonet(dot)com>
To: Henry Combrinck <henry(at)metroweb(dot)co(dot)za>
Cc: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Is it possible to remove the public schema?
Date: 2004-10-21 19:33:22
Lists: pgsql-general

Henry Combrinck wrote:
>>It sounds to me like the real problem is with non-schema-aware client
>>software.
>

> They're using Office XP Developer (Access 2000). No hope of fixing that.

Don't be pessimistic - give Bill a call and see if he'll accept a patch...

Failing that, I wrote a small VBA procedure to do something very similar
once. Wasn't difficult as I recall, but there was some irritating glitch
with looping through linked tables. Can't remember what at the moment,
and aren't near a Windows machine.

--
Richard Huxton
Archonet Ltd