Re: FW: V 1.20 Beta 1

From: Andreas Pflug <pgadmin(at)pse-consulting(dot)de>
To: ets(at)rolland-fr(dot)com
Cc: pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org, Raphaël Enrici <blacknoz(at)club-internet(dot)fr>
Subject: Re: FW: V 1.20 Beta 1
Date: 2004-10-14 10:33:52
Lists: pgadmin-support

Dave Page wrote:
> [forwarded to the list - please correct your address book!]

Several strings are already fixed, please use a newer language file (or
Beta2). If you'd like to contribute French translation stuff, you're
welcome. Please contact Raphael to coordinate the work on that.

> - When I use the "Count" choice, on a table, it does nothing. What
> is the purpose ?

Update the row count in the table; if the count is current, you won't
see a difference.

> - The SQL generator quote some type , it's not needed :
> "char", "varchar", "numeric"

Fixed issue, use Beta2

> - The type decimal doesn't appear in the Field type properties

The internal pgsql name is numeric.

> - The quotation lacks in the query tool :
> "l'article" gives "l\'article" instead of "l''article"

l'article can be quoted both ways. But I wonder where you found that.

> - The Query tool don't point where occur an error (1.02 does it), it
> doesn't send any message on most synthax error.

Hu? Can't reproduce that. Please give examples.

Regards,
Andreas